Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Sunday, December 27, 2020

A ZOOM Workshop in 2021!

"Leaf Dance"
mixed media collage on panel
10x10"

I knew it had been a long time since I posted.
Seeing that August date of my last post is a bit embarrassing.
If you are still out there "Thanks!"

Just like many of you, maybe all of you, 2020 has been a challenging time.
Learning how to manage time, complete old tasks in a new way, visit others safely and for many of us,
learning how to use technology like Zoom.

While I have had lots of time for making art since I am staying primarily at home
I find that I am missing teaching and staying connected to other creatives.
I have been offered the opportunity by Pocosin Arts to teach a Zoom class
focusing on mixed media collage.
And I am excited!

You can find all of the details here.
You will recognize the class when you see the image of the above artwork, "Leaf Dance".
There is a description of the class and access to the materials you will need.
The class is scheduled for April 2 and 9, 2021 meeting for 2 hours each day.
I will be sharing some examples of works created using various media and incorporating collage.
There will be demonstrations of a variety of techniques and media with the ability to ask questions and
share the work you make with the other participants.

I hope you will join me on this new venture.
Check it out!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
Stay safe.
-Clare

www.claremurrayadams.com
www.instagram.com/claremurrayadams
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment