Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Monday, March 16, 2020

Crocus


The crocus are up!
I haven't had any crocuses in years.
Not that I didn't plant any.
Just that the chipmunks often ate them over the winter.
But not this year!

Small mixed media collage
5x8"

The pink in this piece feels spring-like and rusted areas seem to echo the leaves that are still in my yard
and gardens.  I am back in the studio, making small collages more regularly as well as some larger pieces.
I find it advantageous to do the small pieces along with the larger ones.
They give me a sense of accomplishment.

So today will be studio time followed by some much needed yard work.
Perhaps I will find find some more of those crocuses I planted underneath the leaves.
If the crocus are up can spring be far behind?

www.claremurrayadams.com
www.instagram.com/claremurrayadams



No comments:

Post a Comment