Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Sunday, January 5, 2020

New Beginnings and New Workshop Schedule!

"While You Were Sleeping"
oil and cold wax on Arches oil paper
22 x 15"

A new year.  New media to explore.  New commitment to writing.
Who doesn't love new beginnings, second chances, fresh starts and do-overs?
That is what I am hoping for myself in 2020.

The past two weeks amid all of the holiday plans and events, I have had the most prolific
art making time I have ever had during the Christmas holidays.
Usually I get side tracked by people, travel and/or get togethers that my studio time is neglected.
Sometimes, to be honest, it is just plain procrastination that keeps me from the studio.
Maybe I better make one more batch of cookies.
Or the day is so chopped up that there just isn't enough time to go to the studio.
But somehow this year I have completed the above painting and worked on another project
for an exhibit this summer.

2020 looks to be a busy one for me in terms of teaching.
Here is a list of the workshops that I am looking forward to teaching.
Hope to see you in the new year!

2020 Workshops


Composition for the Quiltmaker   Scottsdale AZ   Feb. 14-17   Sold Out!

Mixed Media Collage    Morgan Conservatory    Cleveland OH    March 7-8.   Details at the Morgan

Collage with Stitch   Quilt Surface Design Symposium   Columbus OH
May 25-31.  Details at www.qsds.com

Collage with Stitch   Pocosin Arts  Columbia NC    June 26-30
Details at www.pocosinarts.org

Collagraph Printing   Peter's Valley   Layton NJ   July 17-21

Encaustic Painting   Peter's Valley    Layton NJ   July 24-28

Collagraph Printing    Morgan Conservatory    Cleveland OH  
Aug.  (date TBD) Details at Morgan   

It is such a pleasure to meet other creatives and share an artistic  journey together.  I look forward to seeing you in 2020!
                                              -Clare

                                                     www.claremurrayadams.com  
                                            www.instagram.com/claremurrayadams   




No comments:

Post a Comment