Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Just for Fun





"I Can Hear You Smile " series
12 x 12" each
mixed media collage on board

Yes, I realize that it has been about 6 weeks since my last post!
I have been working on a number of larger and time consuming projects.
The results are mixed.
Or rather my response to them is mixed.
So until I have something I am happy with I am posting this series of pieces that I did as part
of the Quilt Surface Design Symposium challenge. Those who chose to participate were challenged to make
12 x 12" works based on the colors red, yellow, green and blue. The final pieces will be displayed at
this year's symposium in June.

I had done a small collage study a number of years back that had the legs of a girl jumping in the air.
I immediately thought of that study when I heard the parameters of the challenge.
These were fun to do!
All that is left is for me to put them in the mail.

Then it is back to the drawing board, as they say.
Thanks to all who haven't given up on me and my overdue blogging.

www.claremurrayadams.com
http://instagram.com/claremurrayadams

No comments:

Post a Comment