Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Sunday, July 1, 2018

And So It Begins...

"Hidden in Plain Sight"
mixed media collage on paper
4x6"

Historically, or at least as long as I have lived on the farm...that being 13 years, July has been "Art Month".
This started when I was still teaching and summer was when I had the most time for making art.
The gardens, both veggie and flower, were not as large.
I could get everything going in May and June and then the gardens were on a maintenance schedule.
Since I retired from full time teaching, gardening has expanded by a lot.
Last summer I barely got in the studio at all.

In an effort to rectify that I am reestablishing July as "Art Month".
Obviously this is a self imposed declaration.
But I hope by writing it here and knowing that someone might read this I will be compelled to follow through.
Wish me luck.
I am off to the studio right now as it is July 1!

www.claremurrayadams.com
http://instagram.com/claremurrayadams

No comments:

Post a Comment