Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

obseRVATION

"obseRVATION"
mixed media collage on paper
5x8"

While the tulip leaves are finally up I can't wait for the blossoms to appear!
It has been so cold that I am grateful for temps above 32 degrees and some sunshine.
But I wasn't thinking about that when I made this piece.
It was pretty much a "fly by the seat of my pants" creation.  In hind sight I can see my desires for Spring
to arrive and to getting back into the garden was definitely in my subconscious mind.

I will continue my diligence and know I will be rewarded.

You can find this work and a few other new collages on my website.
Small collages are $15 plus shipping.  A deal!

www.claremurrayadams.com
http://instagram.com/claremurrayadams



No comments:

Post a Comment