Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

It All Starts With a Seed



tomato
cilantro
"Carrot"
8x5"
mixed media collage

Last November when I finally had put the garden to bed and was too tired to even rake the leaves in the yard, I was so ready to not do any gardening.  I just couldn't imagine how I would muster the energy to start all of the gardening over again in April, a few short months away.

But it is now April and I am eager to get started.  I have already planted peas which got snowed on yesterday.  Also the onions are in and the garlic is up.  A week or so ago, in thinking about the garden I started these small simple collages.  I incorporated the directions from some of the seed packets along with drawings of the plants.
Fun pieces to tide me over until I can actually get out there and get my hands dirty!


www.claremurrayadams.com
http://instagram.com/claremurrayadams






No comments:

Post a Comment