Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

End of the Year Thoughts

Dec. 16, 2017
mixed media almost daily collage
5x8"

Sometimes I find it difficult to make work during the holiday.
To paraphrase something my friend Faye said the other day,
"It's as if we have to push everyone we know and all of the celebrating into a an 8 day period
between Christmas and New Year."
So with all of the cooking and shopping, the visiting and good-cheering there is little time for the studio.
I also have to add in the fact that my studio is cold on days when it is below freezing,
even though I have heat in there.

That being said, I do try to make something on a regular basis.
That makes these small collages perfect for this hectic holiday season.
This one is from before Christmas and I hope to post a few more (okay, one for sure!) before 2018.
Happy Holidays!

www.claremurrayadams.com
http://instagram.com/claremurrayadams

No comments:

Post a Comment