Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Monday, December 26, 2016

Finished...I think


"Remnants of Another Life"
30 x 40"
Fabric, Acrylic Paint and Stitching on Canvas

Finally finished this large piece.
At least it is large for me.                                                                                    
I know it is pretty light, just the two colors.
But I think there is enough contrast.
Using the remnant of a quilt with exposed sections of batting and torn areas is what I was going for.
There is stitching from the quilt itself and then some hand stitching I added.  You can see some of that
in the detail below.
I have a few more ideas like this that I want to work on.
But I know there will be small works done along with the big one.
That's just the way I seem to work.    

Remnants of Another Life (detail)

www.claremurrayadams.com
www.claremurrayadams.etsy.com
https://instagram.com/claremurrayadams

No comments:

Post a Comment