Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Monday, November 21, 2016

Are You Still Out There?

Recent Mixed Media Collage
Encaustic on Paper
11 x 14"

My last post was on November 2, so if you are no longer out there checking my blog, I get it.
And if you are still checking I feel very fortunate and thank you for your  perseverance.

My blog is not the only thing that has been neglected.
The inventory in my Etsy shop was nonexistent whenI checked this past week end.
So I am trying to get back on track.  I do the blogging as much for myself as I do for others.
It is a good way for me to document work and my thoughts about my process and art practice.

The Etsy shop allows me to reach out to others who don't necessarily follow my blog.
So this past weekend I spent some time adding work to my shop with a promise to stay current.
So if you can give me another chance on both counts, the blog and the Etsy shop, I will not let such long lapses occur.

Here are the links for my Etsy shop and my website.
www.claremurrayadams.etsy.com
www.claremurrayadams.com



No comments:

Post a Comment