|More progress on "Botanical Lies"|
Slowly I am making progress on this piece. Some of what I did the other day affected the right side. Once I got in the groove again I was able to integrate the collage elements and what I had done previously well enough.
I am now considering some way to add some dimensional elements to this piece by having additional sections that project from inside the folded areas. Hard to explain. Maybe harder to do! But I can see it in my head!
Of course, what I see in my head doesn't always make it to the final artwork.
And this is a 2-sided piece, so I still have the other side to do.
Yikes! Taking more time than I originally thought it would.