Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Street of Doors


Back Alley Doors
Part f the Upcycle Series

Here are the the three pieces from the Upcycle series that I feel read together well.
I lined up the base lines to create a sort of street view.
I really like the way the street lines up but I'm not sure about the empty spaces above and below.

They looked better in the studio than they do in this photo.
Maybe they just need more space around them than is visible in this photo.
What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I really like how these look. What is the media you are using? Are these encaustic pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are made from a recycled acrylic painting. The pieces I cut didn't fit the boards fully so there was a space at the bottom that created the street. This is the area that has some encaustic on it. I did go back into the whole piece with more paint, craypas etc.

    ReplyDelete