Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Friday, January 30, 2015

The Facebook Art Challenge

In Her Shoes


For the past 4 days I have been posting on Facebook as part of the Facebook Art Challenge.  Once nominated, (Thanks Cathy Vigor!) you are asked to post 3 artworks each day for 5 days.  And then to nominate someone else each day to participate in the challenge.

This picture is one of my posts for today.  I am on day 4 with just tomorrow left.  It has been fun and inspiring to see what other artists are creating and to see the connections between the various artists who are posting. So many artists create in a variety of media.  I often am familiar with their main media, so it has been fun to see the range of work all of these talented people are working in.

I am not a big Facebook user, but I do like to see what others are up to from time to time.  If you haven't seen any of the work on Facebook in the 5 day art challenge, check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment