Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday...the Best Day of the Week!

Saturday's Study

Without realizing it I returned to the sun imagery I used in the"Sun Series" I started my blog with in December.  This collage of a blue sun is reflective of the kind of January Saturday we are experiencing in Ohio.  My intention with creating these small collages was to work small and often.  They are rewarding in that something is accomplished quickly.
And why is Saturday the best day of the week, you might ask.  Because that is the only day that I do not have a predetermined morning schedule, allowing me to read or bake something or sleep late or all of the above.

This piece is 6x6" and priced at $35, including shipping.  To purchase please email me.

2 comments:

  1. The cookies sound perfect! I like today's study. It feel like today, warming up with a little break from winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I needed this warm day to keep me going. And it's staying light out a bit longer. Thanks for checking out my work. Sounds like the group is really going strong with the daily painting idea.

    ReplyDelete