Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Friday, December 19, 2014

Never Say Never!

In the past when asked if I had a blog I would say "Oh, I don't think I have much to blog about."
Or "I don't have the time."  I've even said "I will never have a blog."  And here I am blogging, although I'd rather like to think about it as journalling.

So as you read my blog I will be commenting on materials, processes (both new and old), ideas that may or may not come to fruition.  Of course some days I will have little to say but overall the beauty of this blog for me is that it keeps me on top of photographing and documenting my work as I go.

I welcome your comments, critiques, and questions.
Thanks for visiting my mixed media journal!


        December 9, 2014: Sun Series no. 5

The two images here are the same piece only rotated 45 degrees.
When I was working on it, I mostly had it in the top orientation.
My husband likes it in the lower orientation.

What do you think?

And the final orientation might ultimately depend
upon what other pieces from the series are next to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment