Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Monday, October 22, 2018

"Orange Leaf with Purple Ribbon"
mixed media eco print on board
5x5"
"Leaf Abstract"
mixed media eco print on board
5x5"
"Leave with Halo"
eco print with encaustic on board
5x5"

It is finally Fall!
I am working at putting all of my vegetable and flower beds to rest for the winter.
So that is my excuse for the long, month long lapse between posts.

Right now in the studio I am working at what I sometimes refer to as "secret art"...
work that I am not ready to share even at a work-in-progress stage.
 But I am working.

The images included in this post are some of the small pieces I have made for the
Holiday Pop-Up Gallery in Mantua OH.
This is the second year for the event with expanded activities that include workshops, music
and performances along with artwork for sale in the gallery.
You can check out the event at www.revitalizemantua.org.
I will be teaching a family and kid friendly bookmaking workshop as part of the festivities.
It will be held on December 1st with the place yet to be determined.

With all of the activities and art for holiday gift giving it promises to be fun, festive and artsy!
Follow their website for more info.
I will try to keep you posted.

Happy Fall!

www.claremurrayadams.com








No comments:

Post a Comment