Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Sunday, January 7, 2018

My Muses



Untitled
Hannelore Baron

New to 2018 you will find writings on my blog and images of artists whose work I follow,
or those whose work inspire me to think and work in different directions.

For this new section of my website I am beginning with Hannelore Baron,
 a collage artist whose work was prominent in the 1960's.
As I often do, I stumbled upon her work while googling something else entirely.

I was immediately struck by her powerful and poignant use of materials.
You can read a bit more about her and see more of her work by clicking on her name under the "Muse" category
on the right side of my blog.

I welcome your comments about this new aspect of my blog or your responses
to the artists and works I reference.
Please enjoy!

www.claremurrayadams.com
http://instagram.com/claremurrayadams


No comments:

Post a Comment