Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Promise of Fall

an untitled small collage
5x8"

As summer winds down and fall enters, I find a renewed sense of purpose that
makes working in the studio the priority.
Studio work is always on my mind but not always the work that I do.
Summer was full of work in the garden and teaching opportunities.
While I couldn't always get into my studio, I was thinking about my art and doing what
I like to call "making art in my head".

Working small allows me to create something that has immediate gratification.
It also allows me to work up to some larger more time consuming pieces.
I look forward to a fall routine that finds me putting the garden to rest and opening the doors
of my studio with regularity making both small pieces and larger works created in my own voice...
mixed media collage with an emphasis on "mixed".

Thanks for waiting patiently for me to return to blogging.
I always appreciate your comments.

www.claremurrayadams.com
http://instagram.com/claremurrayadams


No comments:

Post a Comment