Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Immediate Gratification


I needed to do some art that would give me some immediate gratification as the other projects going on in my studio are a bit labor-intensive.  So I am once again making small collages measuring 5x8".
They are made of the remnants of all of the materials from previous projects.  Each one has a piece of a library catalog card somewhere in the collage.

In 2005 I did this as a discipline every day for a year. I am not quite that adamant about this time around.  Just having a bit of fun working small.  Last time all of the pieces were horizontal, as the one above is, but some are vertical like the one below.

                          I am listing them on my Etsy site, so you can see more of them there.
                                                 www.https://claremurrayadams.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment