Sun Series #1

Sun Series #1

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
11 x 14" mixed media collage on board

This piece took a lot longer than I expected.  I got stuck.  I created a background with collage elements and plaster that I liked and didn't quite know where to take it.  There were certain aspects of the background that I didn't want to lose.  But as in much of my work, I had to do some give and take.  By letting go of certain background features I gained some new areas of interest.  The addition of the white encaustic paint added depth to the surface which I like.  It helps push some of the imagery further into the background, making sense with the title.

This piece is 11 x 14" and priced at $225 including shipping to the US.  For purchase information email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment